Thursday, June 15, 2006

Updates

I finally got my car back today and it looks fine. Much better job this time. I'm glad I don't have to worry about it anymore!

I've been working out like a crazy woman lately! I'm enjoying it actually! I feel bad if I don't work out now, so it's something I'll have to keep up with. I think that's a good sign. Now that summer is FINALLY here, I'm going to attempt running again on a trail behind our place, well, that's if my knees and ankles will allow it. If not, then walking it is!

Rowdy's doing well. I actually get to talk to him most days now on his commercial line, so that's good. We've been trying to work out a schedule, since it's an 8 and a half hr time difference from here. He's been doing a great job of keeping up with his blog though!!! I'm very proud of him.!Thanks to everyone for looking at it and leaving comments. I know it keeps him entertained.

That's all Folks, well, for today anyway!

2 comments:

ME said...

Fun! Glad to hear all is well!

Bethalow said...

Glad to hear things are good- I LOVE Rowdy's blog...it is really neat to see the updates- I told Samuel he needs to go to it and check it out...