Friday, July 14, 2006

A Day At The Beach!!!!

Melissa and I found the sexist man alive today!
Don't be jealous ladies!!!!!!
Shake it baby, Shake it! HAA HAA!

Sand Sculpture Exhibition
The water was really cold, but felt great in the heat!
Revere Beach


I didn't realize how close the beach really was to me! I've wasted last summer and half of this one coming to this realization! Anyway, Melissa and I went today, via subway and did some relaxing, It was it a scorcher of a day, but I LOVED IT!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw a picture of some hot chick in a skimpy swimming suit that you posted. Then I realized it was you and felt all creapy inside. Although there was that time we were naked in the water and you carressed (kicked) me in the junk.

Ali,
Damien is extremelly sensitive. He has started taking estrogen pills and is well on his way to becoming a women.

Anonymous said...

Sal I almost forgot I made a website you should check it out. You'll find the link attached to my name.

momto2boys said...

okay girlie...as much as I love this guy shaking it...I n
eed an update...please!!!!

Sally Y said...

Do you know how bad this sounds Travis!? I had to explain it to my mother, thank you very much, and what must everyone else think!!?? HAA HAA! I'm sorry I ACCIDENTALLY kicked you in the junk while taking a swim! I'm sure you deserved it! Obviously it didn't do major damage considering you had two kids! You really should thank me for kickstarting you into early fatherhood! ;)

By the way....What website????