Thursday, August 24, 2006

Show me the MONEY!



I am SO excited! I received an invitation with 2 tickets to the Women's Financial Conference in Boston(Sept 13), to hear Jean Chatzky, NBC's 'Today Show' Financial Editor, and 6 of her wealthiest self- made millionaire experts, share their "secrets and strategies" on how to become, well... RICH ! She's also on Oprah's Dept Diet series. Don't ask me how or why I got an invite, but I'm GOING! I need to find someone to go with me. Anyone interested in learning how to making more money???

2 comments:

Kim and Matt said...

That's so cool!! If I were going to be in the Boston area...I would totally take you up on the offer! Have fun and after you get back, be sure to share all your secrets with us ok?????????? :)

momto2boys said...

how cool!! I am jealous!! I would love to go....yeah you better share your secrets with all of us....we can buy a boat and drink cosmos and be famously rich rich rich...sound like a plan???