Thursday, November 09, 2006

Too Busy to Blog!

Rowdy and I have been really busy, so I haven't had much time to blog. I can barely keep up with phone calls for that matter! Oct just flew right by!! First off, we had a wonderful visit with Marcie, Rowdy's mom, from the 19th-29th! I had to work many of the days , so I couldn't join in on some of the fun! Pooey! They did hit most of the tourist attractions though, including the New England Aquarium and, of course, the "infamous" Trolley Ride(NOT sorry I missed)! I would post photos, but they were being very naughty and didn't take many!!

Our friends Travis and Valerie are flying in from Kansas City today for the weekend! Can't wait to see them!

I'll try and catch up on the rest of my blogging when I can. Have a great weekend!

No comments: