Saturday, January 27, 2007

Johnny

He was such an adorable little boy!!! John and my other brother Sam playing soccer.


Sorry I haven't updated in awhile. This will be a difficult post for me. I had an unexpected tragedy in my family. My youngest brother Johnny(dad's son) passed away unexpectedly on Jan 13, 10 days after his 19th birthday. I'd been in Tucson, AZ till late Thurs, so I apologize if I've neglected to return phone calls. I still can't make sense of why this happened, but I know I need to learn to accept that he's gone.

7 comments:

momto2boys said...

I am so sorry to hear this Sally. I will keep you and your family in my prayers...

Mom Mc said...

sally you are in my thoughts and prayers.Mom Mc

Kim and Matt said...

Sally, I'm so sorry. I can't even imagine how difficult this is for you and your family. You will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Keelee said...

Hey Sally. Sorry I didn't call you back. I dropped my phone in the bath tub in my hotel on Thursday and lost all my numbers and had to buy a new phone. Hang in there! Love you!

Bethalow said...

Sally- I am so so sorry! You all are in my prayers...

Sally Y said...

Thank you everyone!

Frankie said...

Along with the others, our thoughts and prayers go to you and your family. We love you. When Nicholas saw your picture on the blog, he says he misses Mrs.Sally!!