Thursday, January 24, 2008

SO BEHIND!!

I am so behind on posts, I don't even know where to begin!!!

I've been SO busy! I guess now is a good time to explain WHY I've been so busy! I am back in school and working too! I started school again last year, full time, but decided not to blog about it until I was sure I wouldn't flunk out! HA! Good news is, I have maintained a 4.0....bad news....I have no time to blog or do anything fun! Anyway, I decided to go back for Interior Design and I'm in my second of 3 semesters needed for my degree. It's been a challenge and VERY time consuming, but I'll be done by the end of this year and that's what keeps me motivated!

I will catch up on my blogging this weekend and at least TRY to blog more frequently.

Ok...my times up!

2 comments:

Sam said...

Sally, I'm so happy for you, I know this is something you have wanted for a long time. Congrats on the 4.0!!! I can't wait to have you decorate our house!! I know that means no butterflies, but I can live with that ;)

Bethalow said...

Congrats Sally! I would love to get into Interior Design! I hope you are enjoying it! (Smarty pants! ...4.0...)