Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Quick Updates

I know I hadn't blogged in a while and I'm not one to drag things on, so here are some quick thoughts and updates....

* I had a break from school for a month, but had to start again yesterday. :(

* I did something to my back in May, which has caused me severe pain, so I've been to the doctors 4 times about it and now I have to see a physical therapist 3 times a week. :(

* Good news is, I'm getting better. :)


* Went to see Sex and the City at the theater and loved it for the most part, but was a bit upset they cut Aiden's scenes out of the movie and had such a big part for Jennifer Hudson all together! (Read the part about Aiden in my July Marie Claire.) :0

* I went to the dentist for a cleaning and as luck would have it, I have a cavity on all 4 wisdom teeth. Been there twice already and still need to go back! :( I hate the dentist!

* I am still really upset about the tomato shortage due to salmonilla! I need my Roma tomatoes back ASAP!

* Aside from all the above, the weather has been gorgeous here and I'm THRILLED it's summer!!!! YAY!!!!! :)


That's all folks! ;)

2 comments:

Sam said...

I was wondering why Aiden wasn't in the movie, I was bummed. I love him. I liked the movie alot and almost peed my own pants at the Charlotte/Mexico water scene. LOL! Love & miss ya!

Kim and Matt said...

Hey Sally! I was just thinking about how awful I feel that I haven't checked your blog in so long! Glad you had a little update on this post! Good luck with the cavities....I know how you feel. I hate the dentist too!