Thursday, June 25, 2009

Farewell Boston!!!

June 09 - Em, Beth, muah and Deb
Harpoonfest - June 09 with Rob, Eric, Renee, Caroline, Chris, Jen and Rowdy
Chris, Me, Rowdy, Em - June 09
May 09 - Harmony, Kristen, Me, Dan, Chris, Karey and James
Jake and I with Ben Franklin - March 09
Chris, Jake and Rowdy - March 09
Rowdy's "Major Select" party - March 09 - Craig, John, Rowdy, Chris
Karey's Wedding Shower March 09- Em, Deb, Me, Harmony and Kristen
Cigar Romp in New Hampshire - Feb 09 - Scott, Rowdy, Chris, Steve, Dave

Well, it's that time again! We are moving in a few days! I know I've been bad about blogging the last few months, but I figure I would at least close the chapter to my "Sally Moves to Boston" blog. We've had a great time exploring this city and had many visitors along the way. We've made some great friends here, as well! I look forward to our time in DC, but will miss Boston terribly!
I will continue with the blogging and will make changes once we get to DC.

2 comments:

Jessiedc28 said...

So...I'm curious -- did you find a place in Alexandria??

Sally Y said...

We actually found a place in Ballston Square - Arlington.