Monday, April 16, 2007

Kansas City Trip - Day 1

Mr Hyde aka Damien's Alter Ego, even made an appearance. Ryan H. looks a little startled to see him! HA!

"Carl" (Rowdy's alter ego) w/ Valerie

Rowdy, Dean( another old friend) and Damien

Me and my bro, Dan

My brother w/ his friends from dental school. I'm gonna get the hook-ups on cosmetic dentistry! YEAH!

Rowdy, Damien, Adrian(Damien's Bro), Travis and Ryan H.

Yes, I'm a slacker on the blogging but I've been sick! We went to KC last weekend to celebrate Rowdy and Val's 30th B-days, a little early, with great friends! Damien flew in from Chicago as well. It had been awhile since we'd seen some people! My brother also goes to school there, so he came out with some friends! Valerie and Travis's friends also met us out. I'm pretty sure a great time was had by all!

More photos to come.....

No comments: