Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Just Venting

The weather sucks! We're suppose to get snow this week, YUCKO! Right now it's raining like crazy and hasn't stopped for 16 hours, but whose counting.

Rowdy leaves on Monday for Dayton, OH for some school for 3 weeks, so unless we do it this weekend and on BLACK FRIDAY(yikes), I'll be stuck doing the holiday decorating and shopping, once again, by myself! AHHHHHHH!

Now that things are starting to calm down in my life, I'm back on the job/art school hunt! Hopefully I can figure out what the heck I'm gonna do by the beginning of the new year. I hate being indecisive!


Oh yeah, and my computer that was fixed is acting up again! This computer has done nothing but cause problems for me since we've had it! I'm ready to throw it out the window! I'll never own another Dell! NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's all for now!

No comments: