Thursday, November 24, 2005

Pomegranate Martini





How could I not love a cocktail that includes my ALL TIME FAVORITE fruit, the blessed Pomegranate! The recipe is compliments of Oprah. It's her favorite and I know it will soon be mine! I'm gonna make it this weekend!

Ingredients:

1 1/2 cups pomegranate juice
2 oz. Absolute Citron vodka OR white tequila
1 oz. Cointreau liquor
Cup of ice
Optional: Splash of sparkling water
Optional: Squeeze of lemon

Shake ingredients in a shaker and put in chilled martini glasses.
Put pomegranate fruit into glass as garnish.

3 comments:

Sam said...

The first thing out of my mouth when I saw this show was "Sally is going to LOVE that drink!!"

Sally Y said...

HAA HAA! What the heck! I do enjoy a good drink, but I know I'm not the only one(not pointing fingers "el capitan" !!!!!

Sally Y said...

That's a cheap shot, funny guy! ;)