Sunday, September 10, 2006

Crate and Barrel ROCKS!




My long, exhausted search for the perfect couch/chair and ottoman is O-V-E-R! I found it at Crate and Barrel www.crateandbarrel.com. It's the perfect set to fit our needs of great looks for Muah and comfort for Rowdy! Now I just need to get rid of this other furniture we have so I can have it delivered, so BYE BYE you uncomfortable, piece of crap love seat!!! I think the only "person" that actually liked it was Stimpy, but I'm pretty sure he'll be very happy with the new selection! Oh and Crate and Barrel is now my new favorite home store...Sorry Pottery Barn!

2 comments:

Keelee said...

Love it! And I think you went for the right swatch! You can always change accessories!

liz said...

Hey Sally! Post your old stuff on Craig's list, if you can't sell it, I'd be very surprised. It's free to list unlike other classifieds, www.craigslist.com. Chris and I sell so much of our 'garbage' on it here. Love the new stuff and hope Rowdy gets home safely from his deployment. xo Liz Saucier xo