Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Fun Work Outing!

This is an old post! I just forgot to publish...


Last week, my co-workers(Chandra, in photo, and Suzanne) and I went to a few different Art galleries on Newbury St for work. We met at Sonsie's, one of my personal favorites, for appetizers and wine, www.sonsieboston.com, gallery hopped for a couple hours, and then had late afternoon "Tea" at the Four Seasons, which was DELISH! The Rolling Stones were in town for a concert and there at the exact same time! We saw some members of the entourage, but according to "Doorman Steve", we missed Mick Jagger by minutes! BUMMER! Anyway, I just read in the Boston Globe, that Mick and the band went to Sonsie's that evening! I guess we just kept missing each other! Sorry for your luck, Mick! (HA) Anyway, the BIGGEST BUMMER of all, was that I could've had free Rolling Stones tickets for the concert the next night! The Base was giving away free tickets to spouses, whose husbands were deployed, but tickets were limited! Of course, I missed out on the one day I'm not religiously checking my email. BOO!HOO!

No comments: