Monday, September 04, 2006

Sat Night!


Went out with Emily, Roshni, Liam, Kristin and Katie on Sat night. We started out with some wine at Emily's and then went to Central Square for some dancing at the Phoenix Landing. Aside from the rain, it was another successful evening of fun!
For the rest of the weekend, I haven't done anything except lounge and attempt to finish some laundry. I really did have a ton of things to do, and I was SUPPOSE to go to Crate and Barrel to purchase our new couch and chair, but that still wasn't enough to get me off my lazy tush(sp?)! Sorry Rowdy!

2 comments:

momto2boys said...

looks like a blast!!

Hollie Soto said...

Is it already cold up there? It looks as if ya'll have long sleeve shirts on (and sweaters?) When will ya'll be PCSing? Oh..and are you going to MO anytime soon?