Saturday, May 13, 2006

CONGRATULATIONS DANNY!


My little brother Danny graduated today, with honors, from the University of Missouri-Columbia "MIZZOU". He got a degree in Biochemistry with a minor in Chemistry. He also got accepted to Dental School at the University of MO-Kansas City, which starts Aug 21st. I'm So sad I can't be there to see him graduate, but he'll be in Boston with my mom on Wed! CONGRATULATIONS DAN! I'm so proud to have you as my brother! See you soon!

I'd also like to Congratulate my sister, Holly, for getting a job offer. I'm sure Mike, her hubby, is happy she'll be bringing home some bacon instead of spending all of his. HAA! HAA!

I'm the only one that hasn't found a nitch yet! Someone throw me a bone, damnit! I need something I can enjoy for once!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWE!!!!!! Thanks sis..I just started work today and things went very well!!! I like it a lot!! I'll fill you in later on all the details..ok, well just thought I'd say hello!!!!! I love you guys!!!!