Friday, May 12, 2006

Military Spouses' Appreciation Day!


Rowdy surprised me today with some beautiful tulips for Military Spouses' Appreciation Day! Thanks Babe! I totally forgot we had a day! How exciting! I'm honored to be a Military Spouse(even though, I fought it at the beginning) and I'm thankful to know such great people, who are spouses as well, so Happy Military Spouses Day Ladies! (Kim H, Kim D, Hollie, Frankie, Jamie, Samantha, Keelee, Collene, Beth, Whitney, Susan, Tammi and Wendy! Just to name a few!) You are all lovely ladies. Through parties, pregnancies, births, motherhood, blogs, travel and more parties and/or whatever it may be, thanks for keeping life interesting! LOL

5 comments:

Hollie Soto said...

Hi sweetie! That was so sweet of Rowdy. You've got him trained really well. :)

When would you like to come visit? Pretty much anytime is okay with me. Pete has to go TDY in July and Momma's coming down during that time--so those couple of weeks might be out; but other than that...we're good to go. Eleanna said she couldn't wait to meet you! When you come, you can stay for as long as you'd like. I know it will be easier if you can try to take your mind off him being gone. If you want, bring some friends. The more--the merrier.

Keelee said...

Awesome...another day to celebrate me that Lou will forget!!! I guess it's a good thing I put in a HUGE order to SEPHORA this week! Happy Spouses Day to ME!!!

Sally Y said...

HAAA HAAA! Yeah, you can take care of your own, that's for sure!

Bethalow said...

Hey! Thanks for the happy Spouses Day thing....I forgot too. Happy Spouses Day to you too girl! Good luck on the rain stopping and the job thing...

Collene said...

I'm with Keelee. Andy didn't even remember our 1 year anniversary! Grrr...