Monday, May 15, 2006

FLOOD 06'



Photos of the flood!

OK! I'm starting to lose it! It's been raining here for almost 2 weeks NON-STOP and it's not suppose to stop till the middle of next week, if that! They say the rain is the worst it's ever been on record since the 1930's. People are being evacuated all over the state of Mass and New England area, because dams are breaking and rivers are overflowing. Parts of Boston are flooding as well. I've never seen anything like it. It just rains and rains and rains!

7 comments:

momto2boys said...

yucky!!! That is opposite the sunshine and warmth we have seen...:)

Anonymous said...

Damn girl, that sucks!!! You better bust out that slicker!!!

Sally Y said...

I KNOW! I wanna come SOON!

Keelee said...

I have been watching this all over the news the past week! Stay Dry! I saw where in Newton some damn might break...AGH...isn't that where the good shopping is???

ME said...

Good thing you are up a couple levels :)

Sally Y said...

NO, that's Newberry Street. Newton is where Matt Damon lived.

Collene said...

Hmmm, rain there. Way too much wind here. Stay dry!!!