Friday, May 05, 2006

Rowdy's Getting Deployed!


Just found out this week that Rowdy is getting deployed to Afghanistan for over 4 months! I've been in a state of shock for a few days now, but I figured I should finally blog about it to let everyone know. He leaves on May 23rd. That's a little over two weeks! Yes, I think I'm STILL shocked because it's such short notice and I'm going to be all by myself in Boston! Although, I don't want him to go and I will miss him dearly, I know this is what he's always wanted to do, so I support him 100%!

3 comments:

momto2boys said...

WOW!! What a shocker.. you can come to Cheyenne and hang out! :) Where is he going? Middle East?

Sam said...

Sally, WOW! Hang in there. The doors always open in FL. Or maybe we'll come visit you.

Keelee said...

You'll be good! I will come visit!