Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Christmas Party

Rowdy with Lt. Col DeNofrio(the funniest elf ever and my new buddy)

Went to Rowdy's Squadron Christmas Party yesterday. Since everyone is scattered all over Boston and New Hampshire, they only worked a half day to ensure a good showing. We had a ball. It's such a different world from missiles, I can't believe it's the same Air Force(Melissa is my witness). People are so laid back it's amazing. I've really enjoyed meeting the people I have so far. After the party we smoked some gars(cigars to the rest of the country) and had some beers with Lt. Col DeNofrio, followed by dinner at Chili's with Rowdy's buddy Ted.

6 comments:

ME said...

I am your witness! The gars were fun but ewe, I'm still trying to figure out which cat shit in my mouth that night in my sleep!

ME said...

BTW- tell David, I mean Lt. Col D. that he looks great in that elf costume!

Sally Y said...

I will. i'm sure he'll like that coming from you. ;)

Sam said...

Sal, you and Rowdy look great. I can't believe we don't get to come over and drink wine by your Martha tree this year. Miss you!
Let's plan a "wine and phone" night (I'll hide from the boys in the basement at the McMenamy pub)! :)

Sally Y said...

Sounds Good! ;)

Sally Y said...

I don't have Martha decor up this year. Didn't match anything. :( We'll for sure have to do the wine date! Can't wait!