Wednesday, December 28, 2005

My FRIEND Mark!!!!

Mark is on the Right! Who are you with anyway !?!?

Is this Keelee's best bud, Miss Lauren, on the right?!? UH, I think is is!!!! HAA HAA!

Laura Laughlin in the red! (Website under my links, shows her great progress and some video and clips of her on the news.... very touching.)

I caught up with my friend Mark and pain in MY ass, of 13 yrs! Love you anyway!
Glad to finally chat, even if you are a pain to me. I found these photos on the Bella Lounge, www.bellalounge.com, website in CHI-town(went there in June with Damien, to see Mark, Loved it!) Obviously a popular place ......HMMMM I believe a couple of these other faces look familiar!

3 comments:

ME said...

BUSTED LAUREN!

Keelee said...

YEA Lauren, Kristy and Stevo!!

Sally Y said...

HAAA! HAAA!