Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Damien's In Town!

Snug as a bug in a rug or a loveseat with NO couch!


Damien arrived, FINALLY, after missing his flight this morning. He decided last night, while packing a suitcase, to pack a 12 pack in his stomach as well. After receiving a few slurred calls in the night, I told him I'd see him in the afternoon. HAA HAA! I guess a 6:30am flight didn't agree with him, just as I suspected! (what are we gonna do with you D?) He arrived at Porter Square at 3pm. I gather the boys are tired! Too much football maybe!? I know I'm gonna get it for this, but sorry guys, I couldn't resist!

6 comments:

ME said...

Party Poopers!

Sally Y said...

I know! I can't get these two away from the big screen! Now its' a SCI-FI movie. What the heck!

Sam said...

Did you tell your neighbors to lock their doors if they don't want Damien to come in at night to crash at their place? Or raid their fridge? :) Tell him hey for us!

Sally Y said...

HAA HAA! OH, he's not leaving here. We have the good munchies and beer!

ME said...

Well I guess! the boys have their SCI-FI and we have our Sex in the City!

Sally Y said...

yeah, i have a feeling it'll be me too!