Friday, December 23, 2005

SPECIAL DELIVERY!!!!


I got a special delivery today, UPS, from Cheyenne and I was totally SPEECHLESS! It's a gorgeous framed and matted picture of the Train Depot and the Albany Bar in Cheyenne. The colors are perfect and I can't wait to hang it up.( as you can see, my cat was in AW of it too!) There wasn't any name or return address of who sent this to me, but I'm 99.9% sure I know who did!!! I will announce this person when I thank her verbally. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! We had so many great times on and around this street. It certainly is one of the most thoughtful gifts I've EVER received and I will cherish it ALWAYS!!!!!!

2 comments:

Keelee said...

I am glad you got it... I have had it in the basement for months and finally got it sent!!! So happy late bday, x-mas, moving...yadda yadda...

Sally Y said...

HAAA! HAAA! Thank you so much! I knew it was you but there was that .01%that was really confused! I love it!!!!!! I wanted to call but I know you're busy so I'll talk to you later.