Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter!



Hope everyone had a nice day. I cleaned house, did laundry and cooked dinner! We also watched the movie Prime, with Una Thurman. Over all, it sucked(there were a couple funny parts)! I wouldn't recommend!

Haven't been up to much lately other than work! It's really starting to consume my life! Not sure if I care for that, but I sure do love pay day. I get paid once a week instead of every two, which is nice. It's a great end to a dreaded work week!

That's really all I have to share. Hope you all have more interesting things to blog about!

6 comments:

ME said...

Really? I loved Prime! I love Uma and I cried at the end when they went there separate ways but it was a bitter-sweet ending.

Anonymous said...

I bet Rowdy loved Prime also since there is a hot dude in it.

Sally Y said...

MURDERER!!!!! Hey Tony, are you ever gonna add me to your space damnit! I wanna be your friend! ;)

Sally Y said...

PRIME SUCKED! Sorry Melissa!

ANOYMOUS- REVEAL YOURSELF! ;)

Sally Y said...

COOL!

ME said...

That's funny Tony!