Wednesday, April 19, 2006

STEAMIN MAD!!!!


So this is the space, the wheelbarrow was close to the white line and I had to move it to where it sits now. Look how close my car is to the wall!!!!! I have to park as close as a can to the wall so we can get in on the passenger side without hitting the other car!!! STUPID SPACE!
The Bastard wheelbarrow and the handles that scratch($&#@)!!!!
My scratch...boo hoo!!!!

Today, I came back from the grocery store, unloaded the car and went to park it in my parking space which is a REALLY tight space next to a wall. I notice a mysterious wheelbarrow parked close to the line next to my space. I knew to watch out for it backing up, but it was closer than I thought and somehow hit it anyway, because I didn't notice the handles since they were SO low, and it scratched the door of my car while I was backing in! I had to get out of my car and MOVE the damn thing!!!!. I AM SOOOOO MAD! I don't understand why they decide to leave this crap sitting there when they KNOW what a tight spot I have! I have to go talk to the Property Manager tomorrow! I'm not sure if I'm more pissed they left the wheelbarrow just sittin there or that I scratched my car! Anyway, I called and vented to Keelee because she has seen the spot. Rowdy thinks that since the wheelbarrow was sitting on their side that they'll say it's my fault and I think that they should cut my some effin' slack and give me some effin' room to breath and NOT leave their SHIT all over the place!!!!!! ESPECIALLY since they gave me a compact space for a midsize car!!!!! I don't think it's a lot to ask, since we pay an entire semester of what our college tuition was, A MONTH, to live here!!!!
I know it's only a scratch but now my car isn't new anymore! BOOHOO!

1 comment:

momto2boys said...

That sucks... i am sooo sorry to hear that!!