Tuesday, April 11, 2006

So I Married a Comedian!


Decided to take a photo in the elevator on our way down for dinner. I told Rowdy to smile, but as usual, he decides to make faces. When I looked at the picture, he asked me who he reminded me of, but I had NO idea, because I wasn't sure what the hell he was doing!!!! WELL... It's the Signature Keelee and Friends kissy face!!!!! He was disappointed I didn't get it. He's been lookin' at the blogs and thought it would be cute! I laughed SO hard! Thanks A LOT Keelee(and Friends)! Now look what you've started!

7 comments:

Whitney Duvall said...

your hubby needs a little more practice but that is pretty good for the first time!

Keelee said...

That's awesome! I love it, I love it! Happy Birthday Rowdy! Hook a sista up and get me to Boston!

Collene said...

Cute! Reminds me of Lou and Keelee's wedding photos, too! Hope the birthday celebration was a blast. It looks like a fun place!

momto2boys said...

What a great looking couple you are.... even with the kissy face :)

Sally Y said...

I know! I wish I could come to Cheyenne when you are there! We'll have to figure something out for sure!!!!! I wanna come to CA ASAP! ;)

Anonymous said...

Rowdy looks like he just got done licking Damien's Butt.

Sally Y said...

Reveal yourself Anonymous....I mean Travis!