Monday, April 03, 2006

Busy Busy!

Sorry I haven't been calling anyone back! I've been too busy and I even TRIED to utilize my time, by making some calls on the bus home, but this WIERDO guy told me to shut-up the other day and really put me in a bad mood! Not that he had the right, because people are talking on the phone all the time. I really don't even know how her heard me since the bus is so loud!! I could barely hear myself and I can't hear anyone elses conversations, but he did somehow and sure let me know it! I just can't deal with random strangers yelling at me! I just decided to NOT talk till I get home because if it happens again, I'll seriously blow a gasket and show someone a side of crazy they've never seen!!!!! Anyway, I'll be catching up on my calls soon!

2 comments:

Sam said...

Apparently Brian didn't get the memo to that guy that telling Sally to Shut Up is a VERY BAD idea!!! :) Ha ha!

Sally Y said...

Yeah, make sure he gets those out! I'm running out of patients! ;)