Thursday, March 30, 2006

Fashion Friends or Foes?!


I've almost survived my first week of work! I'm EXHAUSTED and my feet are killing me. Unfortunately, I've had to wear heels everyday and it's the worst part of my life right now! I may have to conform to buying a pair of those ballet style flats that everyone's wearing! I'm not a fan, but they do look comfy. I swear, I'm having flashbacks of my teens with the latest fashion trends, ESPECIALLY the leggings!!!!! (AHHHHHH!) Is it necessary to re-live those days? Really, what's a girl to do!?!




5 comments:

Sam said...

Sally, I go back and forth, too. I think they look great on other people, but I just love my heels. Especially since I am short, if I don't wear heels, the pants drag. Maybe when its capri weather, I can try again. But you can pull anything off, you so sexy!!

Sally Y said...

I didn't realize Kenneth Cole had ballet flats now! ;)

Sam-I know, I need to wait till the weather get's nice to make that judgement call, but since you're moving to FL....I'm sure it's gonna be flip flops for you all the way, you lucky girl!

momto2boys said...

I am with you on the 80's stuff coming back... YUCK!!! I mean YUCK!! I cannot do spandex again... ever... The first time at least I was a skinny a** teenager... :P

hang in there..

Collene said...

No flats for me!! I wear heels so much that I get cramps in tennis shoes. Oh, by the way, CONGRATS ON YOUR TOP SECRET job. And, for my blog, it's lame. I only created one to respond to everyone else's!

Sally Y said...

Well, why don't you keep up with it! I agree on the flats! We'll have to catch up soon on both our job stuff soon.