Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Friends in Many Places!

Chris and Rowdy

Harvard Square


We had our friend Chris visit Boston this week on business, so Rowdy managed to slip in a couple nights with him. Of course it had to be the week I started work, but I still managed to meet them out after I got off tonight at Harvest, in Harvard Square. He's leaving tomorrow to go back to his lovely family in Illinois! It's so great to see our friends when we can!

Here's the agenda of visitors that we have coming in the next couple of months....

Debbie( Texas) - This weekend
Jake and Jamie(Florida) - End of April
Mike L(Colorado) - First week of May
Mom and Brother(Missouri) - Mid May to June

It's gonna be BUSY BUSY but I can't wait!

3 comments:

Sally Y said...

When should I pencil you in?! ;)

Sam said...

Sally, I need to look at airline tickets (and airports, for that matter), but I was thinking August or September? Is it still nice in Sept?

Sally Y said...

Sept and Aug are both awesome times to come. It really doesn't start getting too cold here until Nov or so, but those months will still be warm, but maybe not as warm as FL! ;)