Monday, March 27, 2006

Work

I just survived my first day at my new job and I love it so far!!!! I really think this is the perfect place and job for me with wonderful long term and relocation opportunities! I guess I haven't really explained what it is, but to be perfectly honest, I don't want to announce where I'm working on the blog because it makes me uncomfortable. I could easily be found and you never know what kind of crazy people are out there. Those that know me already know or will find out anyway. Thanks for understanding.

Well, I'm exhausted and really need to do my workout so I'll update soon and YES, I will be keeping up with my blog! I'm too addicted not to!

3 comments:

ME said...

ROCK ON GIRL!

momto2boys said...

okay I guess I need to call and get the scoop.. I am anxious to hear what you are up to these days.... but I understand why you do not want to post it...

Kim and Matt said...

Congratulations Sally!! I'm so happy that you've found a job and you love it! :)