Sunday, March 05, 2006

Oscar Upset! OH MY!


And the Oscar for best movie goes to....CRASH!!! Oh my goodness! I'm really shocked! I really thought Brokeback would win, but I'm glad Crash won! It really was a great movie and I'm glad it got the recognition it deserved!
I'm also glad for Reese Witherspoon, but she was a given!
My cat Stimpy tried to watch with me on the couch, but got bored and fell asleep. I actually thought it was kind of boring this year too. Maybe because I've only seen 3 of the movies.

5 comments:

Sally Y said...

I know it! Not the best choice of hosts!

Whitney Duvall said...

Sally it is not because you only saw three movies its because it really was a terrible tv watching experience....boring!

Sally Y said...

I'm glad I'm not the only person that thought so!

Sally Y said...

Once again, you're looking for that sympathy thing that I'm not willing to give! ;)

Sally Y said...

Si'Senior! NO need to get your boxers in a crunch! ;0

Explain to me why your blogger is dated back to Nov? When are you gonna get the thing workin?!

AND... PLEASE explain to me why the MAC's aren't compatible with anything. Maybe you should consider switching to a PC damnit! ;)