Sunday, March 05, 2006

Party Time!

Sharing laughs with Emily
Gaia, LaTisha, Dominique, Me and Caroline

Steve and Dawn

Emily, Caroline and little ole' ME!
Rowdy singing ....

and singing!(Don't give up your day job, babe!)


Spent the week looking for jobs and on Fri I had my first interview. It went very well and I have a second interview this Wed. I will definitely take this job if offered, but I won't hold my breath!

Sat we filled our bar and fridges with a TON of goodies and decided to have our first get together! It was great fun with a mix of new friends( some air force, some not). We partied till after 3am. Liam brought Karioke, and I feel sorry for the neighbors that had to listen to it! After the party Rowdy and I stayed up cleaning so we wouldn't have to do it in the morning and thank goodness we did!!!! By the way, those Chaser Hangover Pills DO NOT WORK!!!

It's Oscar TIME!!!!!



4 comments:

ME said...

Your poor neighbors!!!

momto2boys said...

dggwhat happened to my invite...lost in the mail? Looks like a blast! I glad to see you posted...it had been forever! Oh and good luck on the interview..think positive girl!!

Sally Y said...

Thanks Tammi! It was a fun party but it was definitely missing all you guys! Makes me sad! :(

Sally Y said...

Yeah, karioke will NOT be allowed at any future get togethers! Wasn't a fan!