Monday, February 27, 2006

NON - Eventful Weekend

We passed up a weekend in Vermont, skiing with Deb, Emily and friends, so Rowdy could FINALLY finish his final masters paper. Friday night, Rowdy took a break from his paper, so we could watch America's Funniest Home Video's 2 hour finale. I laughed SO hard, I was crying. Some of the clips are just SO funny!

Saturday, I did some laundry and then became obsessed with finding a way to get into shape by swimsuit season. I decided to order the Core Secrets package with ALL the videos.(buns, abs, full body, you name it!) I can't wait to get it! I spend the rest of the night catching up on the phone with friends. Rowdy was STILL working on his paper till the wee hours.




Sunday I was daring enough to watch Hide and Seek, by myself. I can't believe the twist in that movie but it wasn't too scary, thank goodness. Rowdy worked on his paper all day and night and still isn't finished. UGH!!!!!


I can't wait for the 'BACHELOR' finale tonight!!!! I really hope he picks Moana, since I predicted she'd be in the final 2 from the beginning, but I have a feeling it'll be Sarah. I can't take the anticipation!!!!

Well, gotta go send off some resumes....FUN FUN.....Chao Bella!

Current Music Choice: Life is a Highway - No laughing people! I like this song!

10 comments:

ME said...

I ordered the pack too- I'm telling you Sally and other readers- CORE SECRETS is the way to go for a fast and fun home work out! I just LOVE it!

I started out with the beginner pack for $9.95 and I just had to have more so now my mom & I can do it together!

HAVE FUN!!!
Bikini season- here we come!

Sally Y said...

I can't wait!

Sally Y said...

What are you talkin about. Isn't it bikini weather there all year round?!

Sally Y said...

I will smarty pants! ;)

Hey, when are you going to be up and running on blogger?!? I can talk you through how to use it. It's really easy!

Sally Y said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sally Y said...

HA HA! Does it matter? You still didn't answer my question! ;)

NO! I didn't do it on purpose!

Sally Y said...

Call when you have time. I'll be around.

Keelee said...

I have the Windsor pilates and I was tempted the other night to buy the new windsor pilates with the "ring" but I refrained- although when daisy fuentes, lisa rinna, and rachel hunter are endorsing....it's a must!

And here's to Mya, my personal trainer!

Sally Y said...

Lisa Rinna is freakin RIPPED! I would totally get it! I bought the Core Secrets because of Brook Burke! She's ripped too! I want that to be MEEEEEE!!!!

Hollie Soto said...

How did your job interviews go? Sorry I didn't call you back today--running errands all day. I'll call after the weekend, k?