Wednesday, February 08, 2006

HOT, HOTTY, HOT!!!!!!!




Sorry Tyrece, no disrespect, you're just distracting me!!!


It's been 5 years and I still haven't budged on who I think is the "Sexiest Man ALIVE" !!!! Paul Walker is in a new movie, Running Scared, coming out this month! What A HOTTY!!!!! It should really be illegal to be so good looking!

Let me recite a conversation I had with my friend Tony after he met Paul Walker, a few years ago, on the street walking his dog...... and mind you, this is after a year of hell I received from Tony, Rowdy, and Byron for thinking he's hot!

Sally- Hello?

Tony- GUESS WHAT DUDE!?!

Sally-What!?!!?!

Tony- My girlfriend and I met Paul Walker on the street tonight walking his dog!

Sally-NO "BLEEP"! You LIAR! Please tell me you're lying!!!!

Tony- NO, dude. You're right, He's one REALLY good looking dude!

Sally-NO "BLEEP"! I TOLD YOU! AHHHHHH! I'm so consumed with jealousy, I could die!

Tony-Yeah dude, and my girlfriend was petting his dog!

Sally- OK, I think I hate you now! You stole my dream!

The end!

5 comments:

ME said...

*DROOL* plus happy

Sally Y said...

you mean a friend you hooked up with to get back at YOUR girlfriend pet his dog, otherwise it sounds like you hooked up with a dude, whose girlfriend pet his dog.

WHATEVER! Someone was petting his dog that was with you, while I was in that place called Cheyenne. URG!

Whitney Duvall said...

Did you see him on Leno last night....HOT! Did you know he had a 7 year old daughter? He was talking about her and it was to cute

Sally Y said...

NO! Darnit, I missed it! UGH! I bet he looked HOT!
Which movie was he promoting?

I bet his child is ADORABLE!

Sally Y said...

you are just full of all kinds of info today, aren't you! ;)