Sunday, February 05, 2006

Sat.





We went to eat at a Japanese Steakhouse with a big group of people Rowdy works with for a going away. We drove an hour outside of Boston to a town called Worshester (don't ask me why we left Boston to do this, but whatever). Anyway, we had some din din and then drove all the way back home.

Later that evening, we went out with Chris, Caroline and some of their friends to the Red Fez, a middle eastern restaurant and bar in the south end of Boston. It was a really cool place. I enjoyed it. I even ran into the bartender/artist from Cheers, Mark, AGAIN! In a city with such a large population, it's very strange I keep running into this person. He's really nice and we chatted for a bit about Art. He has a studio in a really nice area of Boston and has frequent gallery showings, so he gave me his website address to look at some of his work. I'll link him in to my blog sometime for you all to see.

Then Chris and Caroyln were so nice to drive us home. Chris was the sober driver of 3 really tipsy persons!!! Poor guy. Anyway, these are the only photos I took of our excursion. BOO HOO! :(

1 comment:

Sally Y said...

I think I spelled it wrong, but it is WHUSTA! That is soo funny!

Yeah, We need to make it out there sometime but closer to summer. We've got a NorEaster coming out way! UGH!!!!

You need to come visit!