Monday, February 13, 2006

Me NO LIKEY!

I made the horrible mistake of watching the movie "The Grudge" yesterday with Rowdy. I'm thinking to myself, Self, you don't live in a scary house anymore, so go ahead and watch. BIG MISTAKE!!!! I couldn't sleep for most of the night because that's all I could think about. It scared the pants off of me and I'm gonna be haunted by it for who knows how long. Rowdy is now making all the noises they made in the movie!(those who have seen, know what I'm talking about) I can't take it!!!! I couldn't even bare to put a picture of it on the blog! Did anyone else think it was scary or am I just a big baby?!

I tell you though, if we were still in Cheyenne living in our old house, I wouldn't have slept again! NO JOKE! Good decision on my part, NOT to watch it then!

2 comments:

Sally Y said...

you be quiet! ;)

Sally Y said...

Hmmmmm, let me think about that one for a moment.....ah, no, but thanks anyway for the suggestion! ;)