Thursday, February 16, 2006

Hasty Pudding Parade

Beginning of parade......


Harvard Marching Band.....(they looked far from thrilled)
Some Llamas......
Man juggling bike on face.....(don't ask me why)
Halle holding pink stuffed animal
Character in red blocking only great shot of Halle(ugh!)
Halle behind character in yellow
Back of her head and her shaking hands getting in limo

Today was a beautiful day for a parade. I went to Harvard Square to check it out and to catch a glimpse of Halle Berry. She's very tiny in person and of course gorgeous. These are the photos I managed to capture during all the chaos. I don't think I've ever seen so many grown men cry at the sight of anything in my life. One guy next to me, that shook her hand, said he was never going to wash it again and his friend suggested chopping it off to sell on ebay! Anyway, I got a good look at her and that's all I needed. I didn't go to the roast since the tickets were $80. I didn't really want to spend that much.
*FYI-The Harvard Theater Dept. gives out the Pudding Pot Award every year to an actor/actress that gives a lasting and impressive contribution to the world of entertainment.

4 comments:

ME said...

The character in red looks familiar???

Great pix, hope you had fun!!

Sally Y said...

He was a dope! I can't believe he blocked my shot with that big head full of feathers!

She's is beautiful, Tony! HA!

Sally Y said...

Tony, click on the photo to enlarge, so you can see her better. ;)

Melissa, how is that guy familiar??? Regardless, I want to shove those feather's right up his ....... ;)

Sally Y said...

what the heck is going on with it! I thought you were gonna sign up with Blogger! WTF, get on it would ya!