Sunday, February 12, 2006

Blizzard 2006!






AHHHHH, the memories!!!! It just seems like yesterday we survived the Blizzard of 2003 in the Rockies. I'm not sure what I did to deserve the PLEASURE of being in another blizzard, but piece of cake! Geez, and to think I wanted to move to LA and miss all of this glorious powder!! What the hell was I thinkin'?! This stuffs GREAT! (YES, I'm being sarcastic)!!!!! We got FRICKIN' DUMPED ON!!!!!!The photos were taken this morning when it started. It became much MUCH worse, but unlike Cheyenne, they have been bustin' ass trying to plow today. Anyway, it finally stopped and hopefully with the couple days of sunshine we're SUPPOSE to have ahead, it'll melt quickly, but we'll see.

6 comments:

ME said...

I was waiting for your post of the snow! It looks different than when I was there- thankfully! That's a lot of snow when you can't ski in it!!!!!

Sally Y said...

We actually can ski! Apparently we have a few resorts not to far away. We have plans to go on Thurs night with DeNolfrio(your buddy) and a few others, if I can get out to buy some new snow gear, and dig Rowdy's out of storage by then.

Sally Y said...

I'm really tempted to buy a ticket to California and camp out until it warms up here. It's 13 degrees of bone chilling cold right now! BRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

ME said...

Ahhh- did you go to his pinning? Tell him I say hello!

Sally Y said...

Damien- you be quiet too! ;)

Ah, Thanks Kara! :) I may take you up on that sometime. I really miss it there.

Sally Y said...

Rub it in why don'tcha! Just put the salt in the wound and rub it in real good! ;)