Monday, March 06, 2006

Monday!


Thanks Melissa for sending me this book. Can't wait to start it.

My second interview got pushed back until next week because the person I'm interviewing with has to leave town last minute. It's good because I really need to get a hair cut. Hopefully I can get an appointment before!


I need to get my taxes done! SO I'm leaving myself this friendly blogger reminder:

Sally and Rowdy, please get your taxes done so the IRS doesn't hunt you down and leave you for dead! Thank you!!!!


Well, that should do it.....


Current Music Mood: Lenny Kravitz BABY!!!

3 comments:

ME said...

Glad you got it- I found it empowering much like Sex in the City for women yet in the sense of a novel.

GOOD LUCK!

yah, get that hair cut- scruffy!

Sally Y said...

I KNOW I KNOW!

Hey you didn't answer me about your blogger! What' the hell!

Sally Y said...

Tony-sorry I missed your calls. I was out all day and forgot my phone at home