Sunday, March 19, 2006

Interview

On Wednesday, I had my second interview and it's hard to explain in writing what happened, but I was certain the guy hated me! The first interview had gone so well and this one was a disaster! Anyway they said they would have a decision by the end of the say and needless to say, I didn't hear back!

Didn't hear anything on Thurs.......

Then on Friday, I was getting ready to leave my house, when the phone rang. It was the girl I had the first interview with. I wanted to hang up, but I didn't and to my DISBELIEF, she offered me the position! Turns out the guy really liked me! I was SHOCKED!!!! To make a long story short, she offered me a salary I was very pleased with, so I accepted the offer. YES, I'm going back to work and I'm excited!!!!

More details about the job later.....

5 comments:

ME said...

NOOOOOOOO! Now what? You go out in the real world, wear cute cloths, make good dough and don't have time to blog or holiday with me. Ok, but you will have money for our Europe trip when we decided to do that :) GREAT!!!

Sally Y said...

YES! Gotta makes some money!

Sally Y said...

I will still blog, I promise!

Keelee said...

YEAH!!! Discounts here I come!!!
New favorite jeans...Paige...you gotta order them for your store!!!

Bethalow said...

Congrats on the new job!