Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Sore Throat!

I woke up yesterday and today with a sore throat and stuffy head! YUCK! I don't feel good at all and I have to go to work tomorrow! Double YUCK! It's all because of that public tranportation! TRIPLE YUCK!

The people at my apartment want me to get a second opinion on my car! They aren't happy at all and they're really starting to piss me off! We pay $2500 a month to live here and you mean they can't pay a measily $800 for something they caused! Such bullshit! Anyway, I'm really crabby because I'm sick so I better get off before I start dropping the F bomb! I need to take some Nyquil! It'll be the highlight of my day!

4 comments:

ME said...

Get better soon!!!!

Anonymous said...

Get better soon girl!! You need to start taking some vitamin supplements(hint,hint)!!! I'm always pimpin' my goods!!!www.lashes2lips.unfranchise.com !!! OPC-3 is the shit!!!!

Sally Y said...

Now if that isn't a shameless plug, Val! HAAA HAAA HAA~! I know I need some of that stuff you got! We'll talk! ;)

Damien - I wish I was faking but not so much and Yes it's still bad!

Sally Y said...

FFFF FFFFF FFFFF FFFFF FFFFF~ AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Sorry, I had to get that out! Thanks for the advise Tony!