Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Cheyenne - Day 2!

Photo with Samantha and Tammi

Tammi's Baby Evan

Kim holding Evan is ready to have her own baby in a week or so

Tammi with Tanner the cutey!

My old house!

Keelee and Lou at their house

Keelee and Lou's Baby Maddy!



Rowdy left for James's bachelor party in Denver so I stayed in Cheyenne to visit with more friends. I also went to see the house we used to live in. It was sad! I love that house. I sat on the porch thinking of all the great and some not so great times we had there. When I was done reminiscing I went to Keelee and Lou's to see their new golder retriever puppy and drink some mohito's, then headed back to Jamie's so we could go see Samantha's baby room. Jamie, Samantha and I later met Tammi, Tanner, Baby Evan, Kim, Melissa and Keelee for dinner at Good Friend's Chinese Restaurant. Since Melissa was driving me to Ft. Collins early the next morning, we couldn't make it a long night, but just long enough to watch Keelee clean a POOPY present her puppy decided to leave her. Poo and all it was a perfect time in Cheyenne!

No comments: