Tuesday, September 20, 2005

NEW SEASON OF OPRAH!!!!!

I was soooo excited that it was the new season of OPRAH today!!!!! I love that I got tivo so now I never have to miss one! I'm gonna try AGAIN to get tickets this season even though I've failed so many times in the past. I'm on a serious mission people! My friend Damien lives in Chicago and I'm making it his mission to get tickets for me as well! If he doesn't try hard....then I will B-E-A-T him( lovingly, of course)!!!!! If I do get tickets....I'm dragging Rowdy with me since he's making me go to a New England Patriots game this season. I don't think that's too much to ask!

1 comment:

Keelee said...

My friend Brianne went to the first taping in Chicago 2 weeks ago! This is her second time on the show....AGHHHHHH I LIVED THERE AND NEVER MADE IT!!! AGHHHHHH