Thursday, September 22, 2005

Lost/Reunion

Rowdy wanted me to sit down and watch the recap and the season premiere of the show LOST with him and now I'm HOOKED! I actually wouldn't have done it, but because I read Samantha's blog about it today, I decided to give it a shot and I'm so glad I did. Now I understand why it won best Drama series at the Emmy's! I was starting to get bummed that I couldn't find any shows that I liked. The new series Reunion also looks like it's gonna be good. I watched the premiere and really liked it!(comes on after the OC Thurs). It's full of scandal!

2 comments:

Sam said...

Isn't LOST awesome?? You and Rowdy should rent the first season, its incredible. It's like watching a movie.
That scene with Walt (the little boy) TOTALLY freaked me out!!!

Sally Y said...

I know it! I think I will rent it.