Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Phone Issues

The strangest thing is going on with our home phone line. Every time someone calls, we can hear the person calling and an additional dial tone. When we dial out....we dial more than one person not to mention we are recieving other people's phone calls with those people answering at the same time with an additional dial tone. Confused? Yeah, me too! I called the phone company (RCN) and they said I needed to get new phones. WHAT?!#$@. How is that a solution to the problem when my phones are working just fine! I've called and called but same thing from every customer service rep. They acted as if I'm putting them out by calling with a problem. "Well....if you would purchase new phones then we could eliminate that as one of the issues." Then the technical service people got on and said they merged two lines together on accident and are sending someone to fix it. FINALLY! Just what I wanted to hear....it's their problem, not mine! Problem should be fixed by Wed. I guess it doesn't matter what part of the country you live in. Phone company's are a RIP and there's nothing we can do about it! My cell phone is also on it's last leg! I have to wait a couple more weeks so I can get a new phone without shelling out a couple hundred for one. Rowdy also left his charger in San Diego so if we don't answer it's because we have no source of communication with the outside world! What's a girl to do?!

No comments: