Friday, September 30, 2005

Lastest News

Well, my mom has an appointment on Monday morning and most likely they'll admit her right away for surgery. She's not suppose to drive, excercise, or do anything really. She's getting really bored and because she's so stubborn, I have to call and check on her to make sure she's in bed and not out running around like usual. She doesn't want me to fly to St. Louis, so I'm going to hold off on going home for right now. She's going to be fine and I'm confident she'll be back to her old self in no time. I'm doing much better now too especially after doing research on this problem! Thanks for all the prayers!

1 comment:

ME said...

You're tough and you get it from her! Keep up the good spirits and know you have friends to talk to when you are feeling weak or need a laugh!