Tuesday, January 17, 2006

And the best Movie "Drama" is..........

Watched the Golden Globes tonight and I'm thrilled that Brokeback Mountain won best Movie "Drama" along with 3 other trophies. I was surprised that Heath Ledger didn't win best actor. He definitely deserved it. Oh well, I guess there's always the Oscars.

So I hear that it's not even playing in Ft. Collins?! That's bull**** !!!!! I know how much you Cheyenne/Ft. Collins gals wanna see it! Looks like a roadtrip to Denver might in order or you'll just have to wait till DVD/Video. That really sucks, but MAYBE, just maybe, the base will play it!!!???

3 comments:

momto2boys said...

the base????? Are you kidding? Do you hear yourself? You have been the real world of diversity far too long...snap out of it.. :) This place is crazy! No such luck... but i hope FEW proves me wrong.. i would gladly eat my foot over that!

:)

Sally Y said...

HAAA HAAA! Wishful thinking I guess.

Sam said...

Wishful thinking is right. Maybe they'll be forced to play it since it won best movie?? (said with hopeful voice).