Saturday, January 07, 2006

Being Optimistic!

I've been doing well on my resolutions so far. I've kept up with all of them except the working out, which I've decided to start tomorrow. UGH! NO, I can do it! I just have to keep telling myself that!

I haven't had a cocktail or polluted myself in 7 WHOLE DAYS!!!!! I feel good, but I'm starting to get a little antsy!!!!

We're going to see Walk the Line tonight. That's all! NO going "out" out although I really want to. I feel boring all of a sudden, but it's only temporary until I can get myself back to a nice, healthy balance. Rowdy TOO!

I'm hangin' on by a thread, can't ya tell???? I can do it, I just have to keep tellin' myself that!


Also our mutual funds have FINALLY started making some money after a year and a half!
YEAHHHHHH!!!!



2 comments:

ME said...

Go Sally...Go Sally...Go Sally...Go Sally

Sally Y said...

I need some cheering! It's been 10 days and I feel awesome!