Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Sunday





We decided to take it easy. The boys watched football, while Susan and I took in some shopping. We even reconnected with an old friend of ours from Vandenberg, Kirk and his wife Laura. (They have been stationed at Patrick) It had been about 5 yrs since we've seen Kirk and the last time I saw Laura was when she was visiting Kirk from Florida and we went wine tasting in Santa Maria. (It was a ROUGH night and we were both PLOWED!!) Anyway, we had drinks, talked about old times, and even made some chocolate chip cookies(minus the expresso) from the Neiman Marcus Recipe. They were delicious!!! It was really great to see them again.

3 comments:

momto2boys said...

wow looks like an absolute blast! Glad that you are back tot he blog though!

Sally Y said...

It was!!!! I'm glad to be back bloggin too! I missed you guys!!! ;)

Sally Y said...

Yeah, I took a ton! I love pictures, but Rowdy was annoyed! Oh well, I say that's just tough!