Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Crazy TV!

Iraqi Camel Spiders


I watched Fear Factor last night and I couldn't believe my eyes and STILL can't get it out of my head! You couldn't pay me enough money or could you.....(quarter mill)??? You be the judge. They had to eat 2 of the Camel Spiders, yes 2, and they were ALIVE!!!!! I'm thinkin', Ah, HELL NO! They were HUGE and I'm scared to death of spiders as it is!!! They were, of course, a wee bit smaller than the spiders the Soldiers are holding above, but they were still the size of a small hand. ICK!

4 comments:

Keelee said...

That's why I can't watch that show. I still would rather be homelss and poor than to eat any kind of spider!

Sally Y said...

I KNOW IT! I can't believe what people will do these days for money! YIKES!

ME said...

Bleeeech! Excuse me I have to run to the toliet!

momto2boys said...

that is soooooooooo disturbing...there is no amount of money for me...