Sunday, January 29, 2006

Emily's Party

Debbie, Liam, Emily and me
Rowdy with Ananda and Debbie
Me and Roshni
Looks like I may of had a glass too many in this photo!

Debbie flew in again from Dallas and her friend Emily was having a party, so Rowdy and I headed over. She lives maybe about a mile away from us in Cambridge, so that was convenient. Anyway, we met a bunch of people and the next thing we knew, they were all gone, so here are some photos of the last people standing. We had a really good time!

Oh yeah, Emily was also freaking out when she found out my last name. Turns out, her best friend has my same first and last name(married) WIERD! That would be the strangest thing.....to meet someone with your same name.

7 comments:

momto2boys said...

there cannot be 2 Sally Yates... :)

Hollie Soto said...

Think you might be up for some company in the fall?

Sally Y said...

HA HA TONY! That's right!

Hollie - Sure am! I'm always up for company! Let me in on the details.

Keelee said...

Something tells me I am not going to meeet another Keelee DiPadova!

Sally Y said...

Indeed you are a one of a kind! ;)

ME said...

LOL! Maybe that's who was getting the e-mails I was sending you before we verified and I got your address correct!

Keelee- you are one of a kind, but we love ya!

Drew Watts said...

Hope the party was enjoyed by all. Have selected a beautiful party venue in NYC for my friend's birthday next week. Catering and Dj is finalized. Chocolates and puddings are ordered online. Thinking to bake cookies at home and make up theme cake will be brought by one of our common friend.